Protect your virtual resources by using multitenancy
Use Multitenancy to Limit Visibility
- Designed with scale in mind, you can provide visibility of specific virtual resources to distinct teams and individual members.
- Give certain team members the access they need to only view virtual resources by limiting who sees VMs, hosts and other resources of your choice.
- Multiple locations? No problem! Limit each team member’s capabilities with multitenancy, role assignment and function limits.
Strengthen Separation of Duties with Role-Based Access Control
- Create team roles to define what actions team members use and don’t use to avoid potential disasters.
- Assign specific functions to handpicked team members who’s responsible for a given task or action.
- Role-based access control supports checks and balances by allowing appointed teams and members to view certain resources without ever allowing them to make changes.