Protect your virtual resources by using multitenancy
Use Multitenancy to Limit Visibility
- Designed with scale in mind, you can provide visibility of specific virtual resources to distinct teams and individual members.
- Give certain team members the access they need to only view virtual resources by limiting who sees VMs, hosts and other resources of your choice.
- Multiple locations? No problem! Limit each team member’s capabilities with multitenancy, role assignment and function limits.
Strengthen Separation of Duties with Role-Based Access Control
- Create team roles to define what actions team members use and don’t use to avoid potential disasters.
- Assign specific functions to handpicked team members who’s responsible for a given task or action.
- Role-based access control supports checks and balances by allowing appointed teams and members to view certain resources without ever allowing them to make changes.
Ready to make 5nine Manager solutions
work for you?