New 5nine Cloud Security with Kaspersky Antivirus!
5nine Software with Kaspersky Lab are launching a joint solution – 5nine Cloud Security with Kaspersky Antivirus Engine for Windows Server 2012 R2. It is a comprehensive solution for protection of Windows Server with Hyper-V virtual environments, fully compliant with legal regulations and best practices of the IT security industry.
Now users of Windows Server with Hyper-V will be able to take advantage of the Kaspersky Lab technologies within the comprehensive 5nine Cloud Security solution, which incorporates agentless SDN Virtual Firewall, Antivirus and IDS as extensions of the Hyper-V Switch. 5nine Cloud Security solution ensures comprehensive protection from file, network, and web-based threats.
Following the implementation of the joint 5nine Software and Kaspersky Lab solution, users will be able to:
- Perform agentless scanning using Kaspersky Lab’s solution;
- Provide Agentless Virtual Firewall protection for multi-tenant Microsoft Hyper-V environments, Virtual Machine isolation and Security Groups, utilizing the extensibility of Hyper-V Virtual Switch;
- Comply with international personal data protection regulations and best practices, such as PCI-DSS and many others;
- Perform incremental scans, that run 50 to 70 times faster than usual full system scans;
- Prevent antivirus storms;
- And much more.
The product itself is installed on the host machine, helping to avoid performance loss and increasing both virtualization density and the Microsoft Hyper-V ROI.
For product description and feature information, please visit: https://www.5nine.com/5nine-security-for-hyper-v-product.aspx.