5nine is seeking a Inside Sales Representative in the Edinburgh, Scotland area to generate full sales cycles from lead to close, achieve sales quotas, and contribute to the growth of the sales pipeline.
- Receive and respond to inbound sales leads, and convert them into new business.
- Maximize coverage within the assigned region and penetrate organizations with 5nine products.
- Coordinate sales activities with partners, consultants, distributors and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Initiate telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists, with cold calling as needed.
- Develop an intermediate level of knowledge of 5nine products and the benefits they provide to customers.
- Provide support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Provide forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Update and maintain 5nine’s Salesforce system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Two – three (2 -3) years of experience selling enterprise software, preferably virtualization solutions from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix or similar area of datacenter computing.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work in a world-leading software company.
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience, plus high bonuses based on performance.
- Professional training.
Ready to Join Us?
Please submit your resume in English with a cover letter telling us why you are the right person for the job!