5nine is seeking an Account Executive in the Edinburgh, Scotland area to generate full sales cycles from lead to close, achieve sales quotas, and contribute to the growth of the sales pipeline.
- Receive and respond to inbound sales leads, and convert them into new business.
- Maximize coverage within the assigned region and penetrate organizations with 5nine products.
- Coordinate sales activities with partners, consultants, distributors and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Initiate telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists, with cold calling as needed.
- Develop an intermediate level of knowledge of 5nine products and the benefits they provide to customers.
- Provide support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Provide forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Update and maintain 5nine’s Salesforce system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Two – three (2 -3) years of experience selling enterprise software, preferably virtualization solutions from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix or similar area of datacenter computing.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work in a world-leading software company.
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience, plus high bonuses based on performance.
- Professional training.
Ready to Join Us?
Please submit your resume in English with a cover letter telling us why you are the right person for the job!