5nine Software Releases Status Reports for Hyper-V Management
5nine Manager, Popular Free Hyper-V Management Tool, Adds System Status Reporting to Version 3.2
Beverly, MA., January 16, 2013. - 5nine Software, innovative provider of Microsoft Hyper-V management solutions for Cloud and Windows Server Virtual environments, announced the release of version 3.2 of 5nine Manager that significantly simplifies monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting of Hyper-V hosts and virtual machines (VMs).
Derek Langone, CEO, 5nine Software said, "Knowing how Hyper-V virtual machines are running is an important part of managing your virtual environment in 2013 and we've listened to our users about the importance of status reports in their virtual environments. Now, with version 3.2 of 5nine Manager for Hyper-V, you can get summary status information for full or GUI-less Windows Server and Hyper-V environments. Not only can IT professionals see a summary report of how their virtual Hyper-V environment performs, but they can drill down to get CPU, Memory, Disk and Network information for each virtual machine."
5nine Manager 3.2
Available today, 5nine Manager Version 3.2 provides Virtual Machine Guest Connection Views and a local Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 Core, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 and 2012 (Microsoft's FREE Hypervisors), Free versions of Windows Server and Microsoft Hyper-V Server.
System Reports in 5nine Manager for Hyper-V provide:
- Hyper-V System Summary Status Information - Shows all possible statuses of your virtual machines.
- Virtual CPU Information for Each Virtual Machine - See the number of logical processors, virtual machine reserve, limit and relative weight.
- Virtual Memory Information for Each Virtual Machine - See the dynamic memory usage status, minimum and maximum RAM, memory buffer, static memory size and memory weight for each virtual machine.
- Virtual Disk Information for Each Virtual Machine - Provides a list of virtual disks and lets you see what the controller, path to VHD(X) file and disk size is for each.
- Virtual Network Settings for Each Virtual Machine - Provides a list of virtual adapters and shows you the virtual network name, virtual network type, external adapter name for external virtual network, dynamic MAC-address mode and the static MAC-address for each adapter.
Free Hyper-V Management Download
To learn more about 5nine Manager for Hyper-V, visit 5nine.com/hyper-v-management/ and a free download is available at 5nine.com/free-hyper-v-management-download/.
Full Version of 5nine Manager for Hyper-V
You can buy a license for the Full version of 5nine Manager, which includes all the same functionality of the free version plus additional VM Guest Connection View capability, agentless Anti-Malware for: Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Server 2008 R2 and Hyper-V Servers 2012 and 2008 R2; both hosts and VMs. You can activate full product version directly from the latest free version of 5nine Manager or download full version from 5nine.com/full-version-5nine-manager/.
About 5nine Software
Based in Beverly, Massachusetts, 5nine Software delivers the first and only agentless security solutions for Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V. 5nine offers a suite of Hyper-V management and Hyper-V security tools that deliver the industry’s fastest Anti-Virus scans, virtual firewall and intrusion detection. Available in (4) versions, Security Manager for Hyper-V: Essentials, Standard, Data Center and Windows Server 2008/R2, deliver the most comprehensive security available for the Microsoft cloud platform. For more information - please visit 5nine.com or send an email to email@example.com