5nine Software announces release of 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V
New Tool from 5nine.com was designed to eliminate common use of multiple tools to
perform real time monitoring of Hyper-V private cloud.
Holmdel, NJ, January 5, 2012. - 5nine Software announces release of 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V - an 'All-In-One Monitoring Solution' for Hyper-V Private Cloud deployments using all flavors of Server 2008 R2/SP1, Core and FREE Hyper-V Server 2008 R2.
New Tool from 5nine is highly scalable and scriptable - it was designed for large and medium size Hyper-V Cloud providers, and thus was created to eliminate common use of multiple tools to perform Real Time Monitoring of Hyper-V/Server 2008 R2/SP1 Private Cloud environments.
5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V also provides PowerShell, REST and OData APIs that allow seamless integration with other Cloud Management solutions.
"The greatest benefit of 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is that it helps to avoid use of multiple management tools for monitoring of your virtual environment. Today, - Cloud providers often use SCOM and SCVMM, but also tools like Nagios to monitor their cloud infrastructure in real time. You can use 5nine Cloud Monitor as an 'All-In-One' monitoring solution for Windows Server 2008 R2/SP1, but also for GUI-less FREE Hyper-V"- said Konstantin Malkov, CTO of 5nine Software, -- "5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is also fully scriptable and has various APIs that allow seamless integration with other Cloud Management Tools".
Features and Benefits:
- Consolidation of multiple management tools into one, reducing the amount of time spent using and maintaining multiple tools.
- Scriptability via REST, OData APIs or PowerShell interface provide seamless integration into Cloud Provider’ management applications.
- 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V runs on Server 2008 R2/SP1, Server 2008 R2 Core and FREE Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2/SP1.
- Real-time agentless monitoring and historical trending of key performance metrics including CPU, Memory, Network, Disk I/O, and Disk Queues to identify performance issues for hosts and VMs.
- Threshold alerting via email to let you know when there is a problem.
- Performance dashboard offers the latest information in one place.
- Monitoring of selected Services and Ports, providing multiple methods.
In conjunction with 5nine Virtual Firewall and Anti-Virus for Hyper-V, and the upcoming 5nine Cloud Backup for Hyper-V 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V can be used to create the most affordable, secure, and easy-to-maintain Hyper-V infrastructures, adhering to Microsoft Best Practices for free, core, and full installations of Hyper-V and Windows Server 2008 R2/R2 SP1 clouds.
Pricing and Availability
5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is now available for purchase at www.5nine.com or by contacting email@example.com. As a limited-time promotion - you can purchase 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V for ONLY $59.00/server (host). This offer is valid until February 15, 2012.
Contact 5nine Software at: www.5nine.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1 877 275 5232.