5nine Software releases 5nine Cloud Security 4.0 Beta
5nine Software, the principal software solutions provider of agentless/host-based security and management products for Windows Server and Microsoft Hyper-V, released today the beta of its latest version for Cloud Security: 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V.
Boston, MA, December 11, 2013 - 5nine Software, the principal software solutions provider of agentless/host-based security and management products for Windows Server and Microsoft Hyper-V, released today the beta of its latest version for Cloud Security: 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V. This product updates 5nine’s Security Datacenter for Windows Server Hyper-V. 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V delivers strong virtual machine separation and SDN (Software - Defined Networking) segmentation solutions together with secure multi-tenancy, agentless antivirus and antimalware technologies - including an intrusion detection system.
New features include real-time active anti-virus protection, VM Security groups, new LWF R2 vSwitch extension, full NVGRE support and user/roles - level access.
5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V is designed specifically to:
- Meet the security demands of enterprise, management service providers (MSPs), public sector, and hosting providers who leverage Microsoft’s Hyper-V Server and Cloud Platform
- Provide the first and only seamless agentless compliance and agentless security solution for the Hyper-V Cloud
- Deliver multi-layered protection together with integrated, agentless antivirus and intrusion detection capabilities
- Offer unmatched levels of industry-demanded protection and compliance (including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Secure the Cloud environment with anti-virus technology that runs with virtually zero performance impact while simultaneously improving virtual machine density
- Provide network traffic control between virtual machines
- Enforce secure multi-tenancy and Virtual Machines Security Groups
- Provide NVGRE support
- Detect and block malicious attacks
5nine Cloud Security is available as a standalone application or as a Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) Plugin. It also has a comprehensive API to be integrated with third party applications.
"We are very proud to be the first and only company which provides a complete agentless, host-based security solution for The Cloud running on Windows Server 2012 R2 (Cloud OS) and Microsoft Hyper-V. With the release of 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V version 4.0, we now offer a robust solution that tackles the most important security and performance issues: Active Protection, a new R2 Hyper-V vSwitch extension, VM Security Groups, NVGRE, and full multi-tenant security," said Konstantin Malkov, CTO of 5nine Software.
Complete 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V (V4.0) product descriptions and features can be found at:http://www.5nine.com/securitydatacenter Beta of 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V version 4.0 can be requested at techsupport(at)5nine(dot)com