New 5nine Manager 5.2 for Hyper-V with Enhanced Replication Failover Management
September 23, 2014, BOSTON – 5nine Software a leading provider of security, compliance and management solutions for Microsoft Windows Server and Hyper-V, today announced the release of 5nine Manager for Hyper-V 5.2 with enhanced replication failover management.
5nine Manager for Hyper-V is an easy-to-use and cost-effective management solution for Microsoft Hyper-V. It has many of the same features found in Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), as well as additional value-add powerful capabilities, including the following:
- Easy-to-use management interface for Windows Server Core and Hyper-V Server
- Ability to manage different versions of Hyper-V (2012 R2, 2012, and 2008 R2 SP1) from a single console, locally or remotely
- Agentless, lightning-fast antivirus
New features in 5nine Manager 5.2 include:
- Enhanced replication failover management
- Replication settings for primary VM
- Test failover settings
- Reverse replication
- Planned failover
- Bandwidth management - sets limits on network bandwidth in terms of a minimum and maximum amount of megabits per second (Mbps)
5nine Manager 5.2 for Hyper-V is available immediately. It is priced per host, and pricing begins at $199. For more information or to download a free 30-day trial version, please visit: http://www.5nine.com/5nine-manager-for-hyper-v-product.aspx .