Hyper-V Security Management and Compliance Solutions for Enterprises
For an enterprise, protecting against security threats becomes a more complex challenge in a virtualized environment. Malware can spread between machines—compromising both systems and data—and VM sprawl creates more exposure points, where any breach has a bigger impact due to high-density servers.
To maintain security and compliance, enterprises also must effectively control and protect intra VM traffic.
Standard anti-malware can be installed on each agent, but this approach consumes system resources and can substantially degrade performance. In addition, agent-based solutions are more likely to lead to AV storms, which are a costly burden on IT.
Building private clouds on the Microsoft Hyper-V platform requires an enterprise-grade solution to security, compliance and risk management. 5nine allows enterprises to pro-actively protect against threats, improve VM density, and collect and audit more data to ensure compliance and better manage risk without impacting performance.
With 5nine, enterprises can:
- Agentless Technology increases VM density which saves costs immediately and over time
- Deliver comprehensive security without a performance impact
- Control security from a single intuitive Management Console
- Support compliance and risk mandates by collecting more data that is accessible and auditable
- Meaningfully reduce the IT cost structure for security and compliance
- Protect private clouds and enable a smooth shift to IT-as-a-Service
Download Free Trial