5nine Software Joins the Microsoft Technology Center Alliances Program
CHICAGO, IL (Aug 20, 2015) – 5nine Software, the leading global Hyper-V virtualization security and management provider, today announced that it has joined the Microsoft Technology Center Alliances Program as an official security vendor.
Microsoft Technology Centers (MTCs) are collaborative environments that provide access to innovative technologies and world-class expertise, enabling Microsoft customers to envision, design, and deploy solutions to meet their exact needs. The Microsoft Technology Center Alliances program is made up of industry leaders in hardware, software and services who provide their resources to MTCs around the world. Specifically, the MTCs and their partners provide customers with the very latest in value-added products and services during an MTC engagement.
“As an MTC Alliance Member, 5nine Software will help Microsoft customers protect themselves against a range of security vulnerabilities that they never realized they were exposed to,” – said Symon Perriman, VP of Business Development, 5nine Software. “We are committed to supporting the program globally, and have already started deployments in seven locations across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.”
5nine Software has been building security products for Microsoft technologies since 2009. It offers the only agentless solutions designed for virtualized and cloud-based solutions, including Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V, Hyper-V Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack:
- 5nine Cloud Security – as one of the first and only agentless security and compliance solutions built specifically for the Microsoft Cloud Platform and Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012 and 2008 R2 Hyper-V, utilizing the extensibility of Hyper-V’s virtual switch and System Center Virtual Machine Manager’s logical switch.
- Extension for Windows Azure Pack (for 5nine Cloud Security) – a security solution that enables tenants to easily protect their Windows and Linux virtual machines (VMs) through Security as a Service (SECaaS).
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager Plugin (for 5nine Cloud Security) – offers a centralized, powerful and easy-to-use extension for comprehensive protection of the virtualized infrastructure and Windows and Linux VMs through the Virtual Machine Manager Console.
- 5nine Manager – an easy-to-use and cost-effective management solution designed for SMBs that offers centralized Hyper-V administration, automation and monitoring.
- V2V Easy Converter – the free 5nine V2V Easy Converter performs fast conversion VMware VMs to Microsoft Hyper-V VMs with the highest conversion success ratio.
“We are pleased to welcome 5nine Software to the Microsoft Technology Center Alliance Program,” – said Chris Lwanga, Principal ISV Partner Manager at Microsoft. “We value 5nine’s commitment to delivering solutions that help our joint customers better address security and compliance requirements for virtualized and cloud environments.”
For more information about Microsoft Technology Center Alliances program, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mtc/partners/alliance.aspx
About 5nine Software
5nine Software is a leading global Hyper-V virtualization security and management provider. It offers the first and only agentless security and management solutions for Microsoft Hyper-V. 5nine Software provides innovative, powerful and easy-to-use software designed to reduce costs, increase productivity and mitigate security risks. Today, 5nine Software helps more than 68,000 satisfied users around the globe to reach the full potential of their virtual infrastructure.
Founded in 2009, 5nine Software is headquartered in Chicago, with offices worldwide.
Find out more by visiting 5nine Software.