Virtual Firewall. Antivirus. Intrusion Detection. Anomaly Analytics.
5nine Cloud Security provides multilayered protection for every point of attack across your entire Microsoft Cloud environment.
Under the Hood
Cloud Security Features
Next-Generation Virtual Firewall
Integrates virtual firewall controls and isolates traffic between all types of VMs, regardless of guest OS.
- Configurable templates enable you to set up security policies through either the 5nine Console or SCVMM
- Multitenancy support lets you isolate both individual VMs and specific VM groups
- Advanced protection is provided at Hyper-V server’s parent partition level
Agentless antivirus is located at the hypervisor level and leverages your choice of engine and signature database.
- Access control prevents system administrators from disabling antivirus
- Scanning technology performs incremental scans 70X faster than competitors while reducing load on the host by up to 30%
- Agentless architecture and granular VM control makes managing host resources and avoiding antivirus storms a breeze
- Network traffic scanning with active VM defense allows you to scan hard disk and guest partition memory
- Centralized signature database is updated through a local proxy server so hosts are isolated from public networks
- Intuitive interface provides the ability to configure and schedule scanning while excluding nonessential files and folders
360° Intrusion Detection System
Our IDS technology leverages Cisco Snort for Business to analyze all suspicious traffic within the Hyper-V virtual switch.
- Packet anomalies are immediately identified so you can quickly address issues that may represent attacks
- North-South and East-West detection identifies both external and internal threats, where intrusions may pass between VMs
Advanced Anomaly Analysis
System detects abnormal heuristics and behavior using machine learning to measure resource usage against historic baselines.
- Alerting and reporting provides the detailed information and real-time insight needed to identify potential attacks
- Advanced AI algorithms are used to continuously monitor your system for anomalies and deviations
Smart Firewall for Microsoft Azure
Intelligent technology creates, maintains and manages inbound and outbound traffic rules within your Microsoft Cloud.
- Firewall log data can be centrally viewed, saved and exported
- Security rules can be created and applied in a single step
- Pre-built templates enable you to apply firewall rules without any hassle
- OMS alerts can be configured from the same console you use to manage Azure Security
- Compliance requirements are easily met with advanced log retention and analysis
- Azure spending and usage can be centrally monitored for more efficient resource utilization
Choice of Web Console or Windows Client
Manage Microsoft Cloud security from the convenience of your web browser or by logging into a Windows Console, SCVMM Plugin or Azure Pack Portal.
- Firewall, antivirus and intrusion detection can be easily managed from a centralized dashboard
- Manage virtual machines, hosts, VM groups and templates from an easy-to-use, tabbed interface
- Advanced security management lets you add tenants, control permissions and customize admin roles in only a few clicks
Seamless Integration with SCVMM
Manage your datacenter infrastructure and security in the same place. We make System Center operations easier and less expensive.
- Centrally manage security for all your virtual resources through Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Security policies are automatically applied, which guarantee immediate protection for hosts and VMs
- Enterprise scalability ensures that even the largest and most complex Hyper-V deployments can centralize management
Windows Azure Pack Extension
Enable your tenants to easily manage their own security policies while keeping your environment completely locked down.
- Generate new revenue by offering security as a service (SECaaS)
- Grow your customer base by meeting compliance and regulation requirements
- Protect your virtual infrastructure from internal, inbound and outbound threats
- Offer non-invasive protection for tenants with centralized security administration
5nine Cloud Security can be configured as a virtual router and managed by a network controller to protect the infrastructure with a virtual firewall, agentless antivirus, intrusion detection, network anomaly detection, deep packet inspection and network analytics with granular user access control.
- 5nine Cloud Security is comprehensive and eliminates the need to deploy multiple SDN security solutions
- Automatically and immediately protect networks and virtual machines added to your software-defined environment
- Achieve compliance throughout your virtual network by implementing a unified solution that address multiple mandates