5nine Security for Windows Server Hyper-V FREE provides a comprehensive AGENTLESS security solution for virtual machines running on Windows hosts:
- Agentless anti-virus and anti-malware protection
- Simplified user mode virtual firewall
- Highly flexible, real-time network traffic filtering
- Centralized management console
Thanks to its innovative agentless design, which installs nothing on the virtual machine itself, the Security Manager secures Hyper-V virtualized environments without causing performance bottlenecks or anti-virus storms. You get lightning-fast anti-virus and anti-malware scanning for hosts and virtual machines, a powerful virtual firewall with network filtering, and granular control over each VM , all controlled by a centralized intelligent management console.
Unique 5nine Features
Many vendors provide anti-virus and anti-malware protection, virtual firewalls, and network filtering, but not like we do. Here’s what makes us special:
- The only agentless protection built for Windows Server Hyper-V, Security Manager installs only once per host rather than once per virtual machine.
- Special incremental scan technology tracks file changes and scans only changed files, resulting in scans that are up to 50X faster than traditional full scans.
- Orchestrated scans let you specify operational thresholds on the host so scans only execute when sufficient resources are available.
- Granular control over each virtual machine using Windows Extensible Switch, no agent required.
- Configure the Basic / user mode Virtual Firewall for each VM individually
- Configure network filtering rules on a per-VM basis, using the Windows Filtering Platform to filter VM network traffic
- Set inbound/outbound traffic limits and bandwidth utilization by virtual machine
- Supports any guest OS supported by Windows Hyper-V (Mac, Linux, etc.) – not just Windows environments.
- You get the industry’s fastest initial and incremental scans using 5nine’s specialized technology.
- Reduce capital expenditure by increasing VM density 15-30%. The best architecture for Hyper-V virtualization, Security Manager lets you maximize resource use in virtual environments. Our agentless design makes substantially better use of virtual machine resources, due to both architecture and scan speed. You’ll be able to perform anti-virus and anti-malware scans with virtually no performance impact.
- No anti-virus storms or crashed machines.
- Only update signature file on the host, not each VM saving network bandwidth.
- Easily manage policies, rules, filters and logs from one location. Consistently apply rules across the environment. Auditing is simplified so you can demonstrate compliance.
- Apply firewall and network filtering policies to new VMs as they are created, reducing vulnerability from the moment they come online.
- You can isolate virtual machines on the same host from each other and from the internet, so you can protect one VM’s (or customer’s) traffic from being visible to another.
- Greatly reduce administration time for deployment, maintenance and updates.
If you are deploying a Hyper-V virtualized environment, you need 5nine:
$18.99 per VM per year.
Download Free Trial