Be the first to test Cloud Security 4.0 Beta!
New features include real-time active anti-virus protection, VM Security groups, new LWF R2 vSwitch extension, full NVGRE support and user/roles - level access.
Join beta-testing by sending your request at email@example.com
5nine Security Datacenter for Windows Server Hyper-V (Standalone and System Center VMM Security Plugin) provides the most powerful and comprehensive agentless, host-based security solution for virtual machines running on Windows hosts:
- Secure multi-tenancy, VM separation/segmentation using extensibility of Hyper-V switch
- Agentless anti-virus and anti-malware protection
- Powerful Kernel Mode virtual firewall delivers the most comprehensive real-time traffic filtering available for a virtualized environment
- NVGRE and VM Security Groups support
- Role/User - level management
- Sophisticated intrusion detection system with network anomaly analysis
- Centralized management console or VMM Plugin
- Helps to enforce PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FISMA compliance standards
Thanks to 5nine innovative agentless design, - you get powerful virtual firewall with network filtering and granular control over each VM, lightning-fast anti-virus and anti-malware scanning and a proactive intrusion detection system (IDS) that analyzes network traffic for network anomalies, all controlled by a centralized intelligent management console or SC VMM.
Many vendors provide anti-virus and anti-malware protection, network filtering, intrusion detection, and network anomaly analysis, but not like we do. Here’s what makes us special:
- The only agentless protection built for Windows Server Hyper-V, Security Manager installs only once per host rather than once per virtual machine.
- Exceptionally fast initial scans.
- Special incremental scan technology tracks file changes and scans only changed files, resulting in scans that are up to 50X faster than traditional full scans.
- Orchestrated scans let you specify operational thresholds on the host so scans only execute when sufficient resources are available.
- Granular control over each virtual machine using Windows Extensible Switch, no agent required
- Configure the Advanced / Full Kernel mode Virtual Firewall for each VM individually
- MAC Address filtering
- ARP Rules
- SPI (stateful packet inspection)
- Network traffic anomaly analysis
- Inbound and outbound per VM bandwidth throttling
- MAC broadcast filtering
- All filtering events logging with more data (UM logs only contain blocked events)
- Configure network filtering rules on a per-VM basis, using the Windows Filtering
- Set inbound/outbound traffic limits and bandwidth utilization by virtual machine
- Intrusion detection system monitors all traffic inside a switch and uses SNORT engine to check for packet anomalies that could signify potential attacks.
- For VM’s that will be used as Web Servers 5nine offers a Web Application Firewall
- Supports any guest OS supported by Windows Hyper-V (Mac, Linux, etc.) – not just Windows environments.
- You get the industry’s fastest initial and incremental scans using 5nine’s specialized technology.
- Reduce capital expenditure by increasing VM density 15-30%. The best architecture for Hyper-V virtualization, Security Manager lets you maximize resource use in virtual environments. Our agentless design makes substantially better use of virtual machine resources, due to both architecture and scan speed. You’ll be able to perform anti-virus and anti-malware scans with virtually no performance impact.
- No anti-virus storms or crashed machines.
- Only update signature file on the host, not each VM.
- Easily manage policies, rules, filters and logs from one location. Consistently apply rules across the environment. Auditing is simplified so you can demonstrate compliance.
- Apply firewall and network filtering policies to new VMs as they are created, reducing vulnerability from the moment they come online.
- You can isolate virtual machines on the same host from each other and from the internet, so you can protect one VM’s (or customer’s) traffic from being visible to another.
- Proactive intrusion detection immediately alerts you (or your sys admin) to any abnormal inbound traffic, so you can prevent potential attacks before any problems occur.
- Greatly reduce administration time for deployment, maintenance and updates.
Note: Please refer to Quick Start Guide installed into 5nine Security Datacenter program directory how to use various system features. Please refer to readme.txt file in /SNORT subdirectory how to install SNORT signatures, and use 5nine IDS.
Buy Now & Trial Download
If you are deploying a Hyper-V virtualized environment, you need 5nine:
$24.99 per VM per year
Download Free Trial