Free, Fast and Easy-to-use VMware / Hyper-V Virtual Machines Conversion
Free 5nine V2V Easy Converter performs fast and non-intrusive conversion and fixup of selected VMware Virtual Machines to Windows Hyper-V VMs with highest conversion success ratio.
Free 5nine V2V Easy Converter can be used as a standalone tool on different versions of Windows Server, including Free Windows Hyper-V Server 2008 R2/SP1, Server 2008 Core, Windows 8/Server 2012 (2012 R2 new), Full and Core installations and does not require any additional software licenses.
Current version of 5nine V2V Converter supports conversion of Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2003 (x86 and x64), and most of Advanced Server 2000, Ubuntu and CentOS configurations.
5nine V2V Easy Converter can also be used in conjunction with tools such as Vmdk2Vhd or StarWind V2V Converter
Features and Benefits
- Added hvremote.wsf script new
- 5nine V2V Easy Converter is a Free standalone tool and doesn't require any additional software licenses; It runs on a Free Windows Hyper-V Server 2008 R2/SP1, and VMware guest(s) may be migrated on a free Hyper-V server. It also runs on other Microsoft platforms, including Windows7, 'Full' and 'Core' editions of Server 2008 R2/SP1, Windows 8/Server 2012, 2012 R2 new, Full and Core installations.
- 5nine V2V Easy Converter does not require 'removing' the guest from the source VMware environment prior to conversion. Thus this version does not perform the ‘online’ conversion, but the downtime is much less than in case you need to store the guest in the library in order to migrate.
- 5nine V2V Conversion process is fast, effective and easy to use. Performance testing showed up to x10 times higher conversion speeds than the current competition.
- 5nine V2V Converter supports migration of the guests with different configurations, including large disk(s) and shared disks – these scenarios are specifically prone to the errors that other tools suffer from.
- 5nine V2V Easy Converter allows to modify the target guest configuration parameters, although the source VM configuration is preserved by default.
- 5nine V2V EasyConverter supports conversion of both WindowsOS, Ubuntu and CentOS VMs in most configurations.
- Additional logging information:
- Time Start
- Time End
- Bytes processed
Download 5nine V2V Easy Converter
We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
Prior to download and setup – please review Release Notes for important information!