Monitoring multiple Hyper-V cloud infrastructures isn't easy and requires multiple tools. Hosting companies, cloud providers, and large enterprises using Hyper-V asked us for a better tool and the new 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is it.
Free Version with Limited functionality is also available.
5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V significantly simplifies real-time monitoring and troubleshooting of Hyper-V hosts and virtual machines (VMs). It's unique because it offers both a GUI and API options for monitoring. The API uses PowerShell, OData, and REST so that you can easily integrate
5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V with your other applications.
When you consolidate your monitoring with 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V, you'll gain a standardized single graphical interface that is real-time, intuitive, and works in your web browser (with no clients to install).
No matter how many hosts or virtual machines you have, 5nine Cloud Monitor for
Hyper-V is a powerful and simple to use solution for performance monitoring and resource utilization analysis of Hyper-V hosts, clusters, and VMs. Performance statistics include CPU, memory, network, disk I/O, and disk capacity.
It features real time monitoring with various pre-defined and custom alerts as well as historical trending. 5nine Cloud Monitor
for Hyper-V allows system Administrators to eliminate performance bottlenecks, perform capacity planning and maintain overall virtualized environment health.
Features and Benefits:
- Consolidation of multiple management tools into one, reducing the amount of time spent using and maintaining multiple tools.
- 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V runs on Windows Server 2012, Server 2008 R2/SP1, Server 2008 R2 Core and FREE Microsoft Hyper-V Servers 2012 and 2008 R2/SP1.
- Real-time monitoring and historical trending of key performance metrics including CPU, Memory, Network, Disk I/O, and Disk Queues to identify performance issues, FAST.
- 5nine Cloud Monitor includes native Windows Server 2012/Windows 8 metering indicators on a separate tab “WS2012/WIN8 Resource Metering”; these are important for VPS Service providers.
- Threshold alerting via email and SMS to let you know when there is a problem.
- Performance dashboard offers the latest information in one place.
- Scriptability provided by a RESTful API or PowerShell interface, providing easy integration into Cloud provider management applications.
- Agentless monitoring of Hyper-V hosts and VMs.
- Monitoring via WMI, TCP port checking and ping, provides multiple methods for monitoring hosts and virtual machines.
- "Run As" accounts offer customized per monitored entities for monitoring standalone or cross-AD servers.
- Service monitoring provides notifications when server or VM services have failed.
In conjunction with 5nine Virtual Firewall for Hyper-V - 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V can be used to create the most affordable, secure, and easy-to-maintain Hyper-V infrastructures while still adhering to Microsoft Best Practices for free, core, and full installations of Hyper-V, Windows 8 and Windows Servers 2012 and 2008 R2/R2 SP1.
We welcome your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing and Availability:
5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V can be obtained through www.5nine.com web site or by contacting email@example.com
5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is currently priced at $99.00 per server/host per year.
Contact 5nine Software at: firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 877 275 5232
Download Free Trial